Monday, February 9, 2009

Silly Painted Door Test





My front door isn't painted. I have no intention of painting it, either, but I thought this one question test was fun because it reminds of a sight I encounter frequently. Whenever I venture down the mountain I live on, I drive past a house which always catches my attention. It's a modern stucco house with a flat roof that is painted all pale lavender except for the south facing side which is painted bright yellow. And on the attached deck of this side is a stunning black and white canvas gazebo. This sounds horrible, I know, but it actually isn't when seen in person. It's all done in a very tasteful way. I loved it when the owner had a life size zebra by the purple front door, but they moved that. I wonder where? I also love that they have a freestanding faded green painted door - just a door - standing by itself at the entrance to their garden. I never see who lives there and often think that when I do, I will stop and tell them how much I admire their creativity.




Your Door Says You Are Absurdly Fanciful



You are daring, unusual, and extravagant.

You are like an eccentric wealthy person...

Even if you don't have the money to back it up yet.

You crave luxury. You love to feel rich.

No comments: