Saturday, May 31, 2008

Ernie

Fushia's on steps.  I take them for granted.
 No Cars - so much nicer!



I woke up at the crack of dawn and decided to take advantage of no cars parked in front of  our cabin.  Our cat, Ernie, decided to join me.   He could almost be mistaken for a bobcat considering that bobcats are frequent visitors here in the mountains.   We don't have a pedigree for Ernie, but he sure looks like a Maine Coon to us.    He's as steady as a rock.   The only cat not frazzled by visitors.   Everyone loves Ernie.

Nature is amazing.   For example, I have not planted one plant this year.  I have done nothing, yet my perennials didn't care and planted themselves.   I've decided that I really love columbines.


There are some really nice things about living so isolated.



No comments: